Interior Solar Screen Shades for Commercial Applications
Woven to precise standards, our fabrics consist of polyester or fiberglass yarns with a vinyl coating and are woven in a range of densities from 1% to 14%. Fabric density affects the amount of UV and glare protection, as well as the clarity of the view.
For excellent glare protection on large windows, you will generally need a 3-5% dark or high performance fabric.
The highly reflective surface of both SilverScreen and EnviroScreen create a shading fabric that outperforms all others at reducing heat, controlling glare, and retaining view regardless of color choice.
- Highly reflective, fine layer of aluminum vacuum-formed to a PVC-coated fiberglass solar screen fabric (5% +/- openness)
- Visible Light Transmission <6% All Colors
- Shading Coefficient approximately .15 – All colors
- Performance — Solar Screen Shades aid in conserving energy, increasing thermal comfort and controlling heat and glare while maintaining connectivity to the outdoors.
- GreenGuard® Indoor Air Quality Certified® Fabrics
- PVC-Free Fabrics (Tranquility, EnviroScreen Fabrics)
- Certified Recyclable Fabric (Infinity2 Fabric)
- Highly reflective, fine layer of aluminum vacuum-formed to Trevira CS fabric (2% +/- openness)
- Visible Light Transmission <5% all colors
- Shading Coefficient approximately .29 – All colors
All images on this page are owned by Insolroll© 2013. Images are used for resale and promotional purposes.